Popular Posts

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My dirty little secret

So.. I'm playing classical guitar and have music on A level in High School. Therefore, the people I talk to mostly listen to jazz or classical music. This is where my dirty secret comes into the picture..
I REALLY LIKE ONE DIRECTION?!
-don't tell any.

I don't know why or how this has happened to me, but somehow they managed to make their way into my playlist. I can't exactly say I see the connection between One Direction and Norah Jones.. But I guess there's different music for all moods.

But.. Why do I know that Harry has a cat name Molly? And that rumor about 4 nipples? omg.. (the people who actually believed in it.. no. just don't, okay?).


I've never been a fan of boy bands, so what it is that makes these guys different?
I think Simon Cowell has done a great job with the marketing of them. No contestant from the X-factor in Denmark has ever succeed in surviving in real life, and the fact that One Direction  is world-known.. I mean, I didn't even know that they had participated in X-factor the three first months of their existence (in my mind), if I had I would probably like them less. X-factor is  kinda the easy way to success.

At the moment it actually might look like little Denmark will get our very own boy band, Wasteland, at least according to the X-factor. I just don't find them that amazing  - but they're alright, I guess.

So lately I've stubled upon this fan video/ fan fiction, made by Mark Parsons. If you're a fan of One Direction, you should definately see this!
If you don't know One Direction... Shame on you! And you probably shouldn't see the video. I guess it wont make that much sense then.


And by that.. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment