Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Vlogs! and London..

Hello guys! :)

SO, I figured for you to know a bit more about me, I would have to tell you a bit about what I do in my sparetime. -which leads me back to the title: VLOGS!

 In case you don't know: A vlog=  a video blog..

I spend a lot of time watching vlogs on youtube. For some reason I really fancy British guys -might be the accent, might be the attitude, the look, the hair, the humor.. I don't know! But they are great watching!
I live in Denmark, and I always wanted to see more than my own country, and again, for some reason, I don't really know why, but I really fancy the UK, especially London.
London, London, London....
The weather is rainy, people work hard and are completely stressed out, the streets are dirty.. And it's so big it's hard to keep your head straight.. But anyway! London is quite charming too! All the movie makers and fashionistas who's moving there, hoping on getting their dreams fufilled - I love to see that much passion united at one place.
There's also a lot of great theatres and the portobello market, which I enjoy visiting whenever I'm in London.
Furthermore, London has beuatiful parks, which are clean, and filled with great events and lots of flowers..
Also, London is filled with British boys - no need to say more.

I would absolutely love to live there. Maybe not my whole life, but for a year or two, while I'm still young. Is it just me or does other share my fascination for London?

Oh.. Back to the vlogs.
I have found this group of young British vloggers who's all great. They are all different, but I can definately recommend them! Check them out:

Marcus Butler - MarcusButlerTV
-He spends waaay to much time on doing his hair, but he is quite good at vlogging:




Alfie - PointlessBlog
-He is quite charming and good friends with Marcus. I don't know why, but those guys really like filming their life and making it public - anyway, I won't complain.. :))



Sam Pepper - OFFICIALSamPepper
- He is not like the others, he's more random, but in a good way. Like.. dressing-up-like-an-old-man-and-scaring-his-friends-way.



Charlie McDonnell - Charlieissocoollike
-The first British vlogger I followed.. You never know what he uploads. For some years ago he uploaded a lot of challenges, then last year he liked to talk about physics, and at other times he just really likes to play the ukulele or just talk.. I think he is soon going to do some short movies?.. He is great!



Dan - Danisnotonfire
- A nice and fun introvert. He has some really awkward, yet funny stories..


Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe
Well, his vlog reminds a bit of  Marcus and Alfies, but he  - for some reason-  really enjoys prank phone calls. .. He's great. And, his sister, (Zoella), is one of the only girl vloggers I'm following too, so..yeah.




Jim Chapman
-Jim is this really calm down and charming guy. He's married to Tanya  Burr (another great youtuber) which makes it really interesting to hear about his/theirs lifes. Also, he makes a lot of random stuff which of course always is great. :)



JacksGap
-The two twins, Finn and Jack are behind this channel. They are quite new to me, but great too. People who gives strangers compliments with a megaphone can't be that bad, right?



Two other guys would be Casper Lee or Mazzi Maz. They are both really random - in their own way though, they are not alike!
Also, EmmaBlackery is worth checking out. I believe she's British.. She is really ironic. Like, really (not).

okay.. I guess that was my list of British vloggers I like!
There's lot's of others great vloggers and youtubers -only, they are not British ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.
    marcus butler age

    ReplyDelete