Popular Posts

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grades.. AHHR!

So.. There's not long until graduation. Actually there's only about  2 months left. Do people stress about grades? Ohhh yes, they do!
Recently I've been using so much time doing homework and assignments, hoping to get it all right, straight A's (okay,  that's a joke.. but straight B's then!) Or something like that. It can't hurt?
From what my plans are now, it doesn't look like I'm going to need any  kind of good grades later on, but who knows, those plans might not last?

I really want to go to The School of Journalisme and Media in Copenhagen, but the entrance examination is really hard to pass, since there is so many people applying. BUT something that is not needed is grades.
 Why? Well, I guess it's because the school is pretty new and have a more modern admission system. Whether you get accepted or not depends on your creative skills, e.g. in the program photoshop.

Therefore I've start thinking that I might have wasted three years on studying hard to get good grades. I could just have spend my time on photoshop? Or who knows.. Design or coding.. Then I could have made my own computer game by now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that since I'm a creative person, I should have thought about education  earlier, before I started to spend most of my time on school. All the creative educations (at the schools where I wannna go) doesn't care about your grades, so why spend so much time on studying?

As it is now I'm thinking I'm going to keep up the hard work, why not? After all, I have spend 3 years on getting these grades, and it can't hurt to make sure I can get into law school later on if I decide to do that. Not that it seems like that's going to happen, it seems a bit to boring to me.. But you know what I mean :)
I just... fuck it. High School is soon over.. I'm really looking forward to a gap year ;p

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment